How to Shave with a Safety Razor: Tips to Shave and to Select Safety Razor
Men who care about their appearance obviously need to know how to shave with a safety razor. Why is that? Shaving seems easy. However, it can create bad result and injury. So, there must be techniques to shave correctly. Below are easy tips to do that. These tips surely will help improve your grooming way.
How to shave with a safety razor: Easy shaving Great Result
- Buy a safety razor, and don’t let anyone use it. This is to prevent people from getting dangerous illnesses like AIDS. Basically, this will prevent us from Razor Burn—the after-shaving infection, since it can handle clogging to invite bacteria well.
- Before shaving, make sure the blade is sharp and clean—this is the basic of how to shave with a safety razor.
- For effectiveness, it is suggested to buy a double edge one. Acnes won’t come back with this kind of razor. Every hair on your face and hair on your head will be great to use safety razors with double edge. If you want to make your head bald, with carefulness in doing so, you can have a great result.
- Keep it in your mind that another important part of how to shave with a safety razor is you should be careful in shaving or your skin will be cut badly. Knowing the correct angle and carefulness are all about shaving.
- Always use aftershave moisturizer after shaving.
Another important thing about how to shave with a safety razor is how to select the razor itself. See the ideas below.
Selecting safety razors:
- Young men—the new comers, are suggested to have the double edge safety razor that’s not too sharp.
- Choose the one to have balance in hand like the classic one. This is perfect for any man wanting to have good grooming. The classic one is a must to have even if you have another. This is a basic part of how to shave with a safety razor.
- For experienced men in shaving, the one that can be adjusted is perfect. Touching up the moustache, beards, eyebrows, and sideburns will be even more enjoyable.
- Two-piece razors or more are also available for different needs. These are for the experienced ones of course.
It is always great for men to take care of their skin especially the one on the face, to make it easy to shave. How to shave with a safety razor for safe result includes maintaining face skin naturally.
Men’s natural ways to maintain face skin for easier shaving
- Always wash your face
- Always drink enough water
- No smoking
- No staying late at night
- Have enough night sleep
- Able to manage stress well